It took me about a decade to figure out that mowing your Lawn is not just about cutting the grass. It is the detail in the grass cutting that speaks volumes about how you mow. You could be a natural at mowing so fine, but you’d need to work with a tool that gives you the edge in the field. One of those outdoor power tools is the Troy-Bilt Tb330. Often said to be a grass-cutting utility tool for everyone that helps you cut the grass so fine and save time while at it.
- Powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Equipped with a 21-Inch TriAction cutting system
- Comes with a 3-in-1 side discharge capabilities
- Some parts are bad quality plastic
Unboxing the package was not a problem. It was as good as ready to go. Just some fuel and height adjustments. Weighing about 80lbs, with a rear self -propelled drive system, powered by a 163cc Briggs and Stratton engine that runs on fuel, a 21-inch triple action cutting deck, four top speed settings and capable of any of the three cutting functions; you could mulch, side discharge or use a rear bag for collecting the dirt. The Troy-Bilt Tb330 is able to handle grasses of different varieties and withstand the toughness of different terrains.
The amazing features are a few reasons why you should consider the Troy-Bilt Tb330 as your gas lawn mower choice
- Sturdy Design: The Product comes with an amazing design that keeps it sturdy enough to last tough times. 21 inches metal deck, built to be extremely durable, long-lasting, and hardy. The dimensions of this lawnmower make its classification somewhere between light and heavy. The machine itself weighs about 80lbs with an undue advantage in its easy maneuvering on the field.
- Rear Wheel-Drive System: The 8 inches wheels bring just about enough drive to pull you through tough soil conditions, and the ergonomic handle makes the self-propulsion function even less stressful for you. Simply use the speed control lever by the handle to select one of the four top speeds to aid you during navigation and maneuvering. Speed selection should also have you considering the stubbornness and thickness of the grass and the terrain you are in.
- Up to Six Adjustable Cutting Heights: This process is quite easier in this mower as all you have to do is simply adjust the lever that fits the cutting deck onto the wheels. Cutting height ranges from 1.25 inches to 3.75 inches.
- Top Quality Reliable and Durable Engine: The Troy-Bilt Tb330 is powered by a 163cc Briggs and Stratton engine, giving you more power to complete the Lawn mowing very easily and comfortably. Oh, it starts easily too, usually between the first two pulls.
- Three in One Cutting Options: This part I really fancied. It allowed me to switch between side discharge, using the rear bag, or to choose to use the mulch function to manage my grass clippings.
Getting the adjustable height was quite straightforward, and the size bag attaches so easily on the first attempt. My Lawn is now well-trimmed, trimmed to the detail with the Troy-Bilt Tb330. It is everything a mower should be. I’d give this one a five out of five rating.