Our gardener recently relocated, and our lawn was beginning to look so untidy. We tried to hire a new gardener, but we haven’t been able to get something that fits our requirement. It was gradually beginning to become obvious that the lawn needed to be mowed.
- 12 amp motor
- Rear bagging capable (collection bag included)
- Side discharge chute (included)
- Doesn't come with a battery
My wife and I decided to get an electric lawn mower and do it job ourselves. We believed it was going to be a fun thing to do. However, we did not know the best lawn mower to get, and this nearly got us frustrated. We went to the nearest store to get a mower, and we were persuaded to get the Greenworks 25022 Lawn Mower.
The Greenworks 25022 is a 20-inch, 12 Amp, 3 in 1 electric corded lawn mower. It is easy to use, dependable, and durable, and it is currently a top-selling mower. This mower was built with a lot of amazing functionalities, making it suitable for any kind of lawn.
I was initially skeptical about this product because I never liked corded mowers. However, these amazing features changed my mind.
- 3 in 1, 20 Inch Steel Cutting Deck: This is extremely durable, and it increases the ability to cut more grass within a shorter period. It gives the ability to mulch, uses the side discharge or to bag. Mulch plug and collection bag are also included to serve this purpose.
- Cord Lock Feature: This feature changed my orientation about corded mowers. The cord lock feature serves many functions. It helps in preventing the cord from disconnecting when you mow. They are of two types; the 12-gauge cord is recommended for cord length of 100 feet and above, and the 14-gauge cord is recommended for cord length below 100 feet.
- 12 Amp Motor: The Greenworks 25022 makes use of a 12 Amp engine that makes it easy to cut through tough grasses. This engine provides exceptional power, and it is also very durable.
- Environmentally Friendly: This medium-sized mower is completely maintenance-free, and this is because it does not make use of oil, tune-ups or gas, and as such, it requires little or no effort to maintain.
I realized that the Greenworks 25022 is not only compact, but it also starts up easily. All you have to do is to plug it to a power source, turn on the safety key and then push the start button. This is by far easier than most gas-powered lawnmowers that makes you expend a lot of energy when trying to start the mower. The mower is not heavy, and it is easy to push.
There are so many amazing features about this mower, and I do not regret buying it. I give the Greenworks 25022 Electric Corded Lawn Mower a 5 out of 5 ratings.