I used to have this gas-powered lawn mower some years ago that was starting to cause me a headache. I was gradually beginning to hate mowers in general because this gas-powered mower frustrated me in unimaginable ways. My lawn was starting to look so untidy, but I no way to maintain it. I knew I there was no way I would leave my lawn that was, so I headed out to find a better alternative.
- Comfort grip designed for ease of use
- Winged blade for 30% better clipping collection
- 6 height adjustments from 1 in. to 3 in.
- Made with plastic
- Too light
A friend suggested that I use chemicals to destroy the lawn permanently but I did not subscribe to that idea because I love my lawn. A few days passed, and I eventually came across the Black+Decker BEMW482BH Lawn Mower. I couldn’t be happier than I am. This mower made me realize that I was wrong about mowers and my gas-powered mower was not the best option for me.
The Black+Decker BEMW482BH Lawn Mower is a 12 Amp electric mower that cuts effortlessly, and it starts by the push of a button. I do not see myself going back to gas-powered mowers again because this mower has a lot of amazing features that cannot be seen in gas-powered mowers.
Here are some of the features of the Black+Decker BEMW482BH lawnmower.
- Comfort Grip: I applaud the manufactures of the Black+Decker BEMW482BH lawnmower. This mower has a comfort grip handle that makes mowing a lot easier. My former gas-powered had a handle that always gave me blisters. The handle of this mower provides a better cushion effect to the hand, and you would not get blisters on your palm.
- Maneuverability: The Black+Decker BEMW482BH is a lightweight lawnmower. This is to ensure that it is easy to maneuver the mower, especially through difficult terrain and also through tough grasses. The threadlike and rugged wheels also make it easy to move over thick grasses.
- Cutting:This mower has a winged blade that makes clipping to be 30% times better. This mower has a design that gives it the power to move and cut through tall grasses. The 6-height adjustment made it very easy to maintain a uniform height on my lawn. The height adjustments are within 1 inch to 3 inches.
I was happy with the fact that I got the Black+Decker BEMW482BH at a very affordable rate. I initially thought it was too cheap to deliver anything unique. Now I know better. Maintaining this machine is very easy. You do not have to worry about spark plugs, oil, gas, or toxic fluid because electricity eliminates the need for these features. This lawnmower is on the quieter side, and you would not need earplugs when using this lawnmower.
For me, the Black+Decker BEMW482BH is a 5 out of 5-star mower.