I recently decided that I needed to change my mower. Asides the fact that the former one was a walk-behind mower, which meant more stress, it had also been giving me issues for a while. So, I decided to ask around before making up my mind on the product to buy. I already knew the features I wanted, but what I did not know was the perfect product that would meet my expectations. After a friend at work recommended the Swisher ZTR2454BS-CA to me, I decided to go for it, and I have not had any regret ever since.
This lawnmower is fast and powerful. It is ideal for professional landscapers and, most importantly, for lawns that are large. The Swisher ZTR2454BS-CA is reliable, dependable, and very easy to use. This product holds enough fuel to mow even biggest yards in one go, and it does just that. With this superb mower, mowing my large lawn has become something I look forward to.
The Swisher ZTR2454BS-CA possesses a number of interesting features that attracted me to it.
- An Engine that has a 24 HP Briggs & Stratton: The power of the mower is in its engine. It has a 24 HP with which the engine runs without producing much noise, unlike most other engines. Also, the mower is designed with a digital hour meter that alerts you whenever you might need to perform a maintenance check on the engine, making it reliable and durable.
- 54-inch, 11-Guage Welded Steel Mower Deck: Its cutting deck is 54-inches, and fabricated steel was used in making this. It holds three individual mulching blades that produce fine clippings for a clean finish; this makes it ideal for mulching. It also has a foot-assisted deck lift system.
- Rapid Response System: This mower employs a version of a control system that has a Rapid Response, which enables the mower to be operated with the aid of innovative joystick-style control. This keeps the operator’s arms in a resting position during use. The control system is comfortable to use and is much more responsive when compared with the traditional lap bars.
- Large Fuel Tank: The Swisher ZTR2454BS-CA has a large fuel tank that is capable of holding up to 8 gallons of gas. This is a lot compared to most mowers, and it allows for more mowing sessions without the need to refill.
- Ogura clutch and Hydro-Gear 2800 Transmission: The combination of which makes the mower easy to operate with no need for shifting gears. It mows at speeds up to 8 MPH both forward and in reverse, making it possible to mow large lawns quicker.
- High Back Seat With Armrests: Its 18-inch high back seat comes with armrests that afford plenty of comfort for those long days of mowing,
I immediately fell in love with this product as soon as it was delivered. It was exactly what the manufacturer described it to be. The build of the Swisher ZTR2454BS-C is made from products that would last a lifetime. The specs are excellent, and I have enjoyed my mowing experience with it thus far.
With the zero-turn technology, the mower can be easily turned 360 degrees and maneuvered around various obstacles. The Swisher ZTR2454BS-CA also has a low center of gravity, increasing its balance and stability. It is a seriously convenient machine and has made mowing an absolute pleasure for me. I would give it 4.5 out of 5.