I’ve always wanted to get a lawnmower; however, this has always been difficult for me because it was not easy to get a lawnmower that fits the description I had. I needed something simple but classy for my small-sized lawn. I overheard my colleagues at work talk about the Black+Decker BEMW472BH Lawn Mower, and I decided to check it out before I placed my order.
- Winged blade for 30% better clipping collection
- Push-button start
- Includes collection bag
- Fragile handles
I discovered that Black+Decker BEMW472BH mower is 15 inches, 10 Amp electric mower that is perfect for small and medium-sized lawns. It has a start button, which makes it easy to start the mower. It does not make use of oil or gas, and this prevents it from exuding toxic fumes. This mower is completely eco-friendly, and it is cheap to run.
When the device arrived, I thought I had made a huge mistake. I reluctantly decided to test the machine, and I was left with a smile. The Black+Decker BEMW472BH lawn mower has a very lightweight, and it is so easy to maneuver. I like the Comfort Grip Handle and the 6 height adjustments. This mower is loaded with several amazing features.
Here are some of the features of the Black+Decker BEMW472BH Lawn Mower.
- Power: This lawn makes use of a 13 Amp motor, which is on a blade that has a small size. The Black+Decker BEMW472BH lawn mower has more than enough power to go through difficult terrains. It is also possible to mow through large lawns with this power assuming it had a larger deck.
- Build Quality and Design: This mower has two versions
- The Bike Handle: This works in two ways, either by making use of a bull horn or as a traditional mower, both of which are for providing a more ergonomic way to push the machine.
- The Pivot Handle: this has a similar handle; however, it has an additional pivot point, which is half-way down. The pivot makes it more convenient to push the mower from lower corners.
- Grass Box: For me, the 12-gallon grass box is perfect for a mower of this size. The grass box has a steel skeleton to maintain its shape, and it is of mesh construction. I also noticed that there is a good flow airflow within the box, and this ensures the effective collection of grass cuttings.
- Blade: I noticed that there are wings on each end of the steel blade. These blade-wings helps in improving clipping collection by 30% times more than that of normal blades. The blades are 15 inches long, and they help in keeping the mower easy to maneuver and compact. The blades are of good quality, and they can be easily sharpened or replaced.
I love the Black+Decker BEMW472BH lawnmower, and I find it really amazing that I finally got a mower that has all the specifications I was looking for. You would like the mower if you love a well-mowed lawn. I would give this mower a 4.9 out of 5-star rating.