I recently bought a new house, and I needed to fix so many things to make it conducive enough before I finally moved in. I spent much on the renovation because I wanted it to be perfect. However, I noticed that the medium-sized lawn in front of the house needed much attention. The grasses weren’t growing well and had to do something about it. I knew I needed to get a mower that has at least a dual function, which must include mulching so that nutrients will be supplied to the soil, which will enhance the growth of the grasses in the lawn.
- Rear bagging capable (collection bag included)
- Mulching capable (mulch plug included)
- 7" front wheels
- Could be better built
A friend of mine recommended the Greenworks 25112 Lawnmower because it has a 3 in 1 mowing option, which includes mulching, bagging, and the side discharging. I placed an order, and I’ve been using it since then. Now the grasses grow well, and I have no issue with maintaining a well-mowed lawn because the Greenworks 25112 lawnmower has got me covered.
I was initially reluctant to get this piece, but these amazing features were irresistible:
- Performance: The Greenworks 25112 lawnmower is not a self-propelled mower. This is not a big deal because it is lightweight, and it can evenly cut grass without petering out. The strength of this mower surprised me. It does not slow down when I mow through the morning dew. The 13 Amp engine is strong enough to give an even cut over lawn strips without having to go multiple times. Unlike other mowers, you would not need earplugs because the engine of this mower is on the quiet side.
- Quality and Other Options: The Greenworks 25112 mower has a great cut quality, and it can cut through any type of grass. It gives a consistently uniform cut irrespective of the terrain. This mower has seven cutting heights, and it can go as low as 1.75 inches.
- Maintenance: It is effortless to maintain the Greenworks 25112 mower. This is achieved by simply cleaning the mower and storing it under appropriate conditions to prevent rust. Maintenance of this mower cost almost nothing. You do not need to worry about spark plugs, oil, air filter, gas or starting cord, which usually gets worse over time.
- Other Features: The Greenworks 25112 lawnmower comes with a 7 inches front wheel and a 10 inches rear wheel. It also has 21 inches cutting deck. This cutting deck helps with efficient and quick mowing jobs. To top it off, the Greenworks 25112 lawnmower comes with a four-year warranty, which is twice the warranty of other mowers.
The Greenworks 25112 Lawn Mower is a great electric mower for small yard. I will recommend it for small to medium-sized lawns because it does a great job. I’ve been enjoying this mower since I got it, and it is a 5 out of 5-star mower for me.